Are you a solopreneur or small business owner?
If you support women in their businesses or personal lives, you, my friend, are living a life of encouragement. And I’d love to give you an extra set of eyes on whatever copy you have going out.
I’ll put myself in the shoes of your customer and help you clear up confusion or mistakes so that you look professional and trustworthy–because you are professional and trustworthy, and we want your clients to see that.
I’ll take a look over it BEFORE you hit “send” and then realize there are a bunch of typos… or that something comes out the wrong way… or that it’s not quite as clear as you thought.
Don’t worry. I’ve got your back!
“Kari is diligent and thorough! She takes her work seriously and provides such meaningful feedback. Her thoughtful input gives projects that professional, polished touch that is so important for online businesses to stand out.“
Teresa H., small business owner
I’ll go through your copy and clean it up for you, taking it off your plate so you can focus on the things that only YOU can do.
You’ll get a powerful combination of copy editing and proofreading that will take care of things like:
- Flow and Clarity
- Grammatical and Spelling Errors
- Word Choice
- Consistency in Formatting and Structure
I can proofread directly in your Word Doc, Google Doc, Canva file, PowerPoint slides, or WordPress site (though I prefer Word Docs when possible).
How Does It Work?
- Make sure your project is as close to finished as possible.
- Email me a copy of your project, the timeline you are working with, and any other details you think I need to know. My email is kari (at) lovedoesthat.org.
- I’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours with a quote for the work.
- You approve the quote and I’ll get to work!
Retainer Packages Available – The Best Way to Work With Me
Keep me in your back pocket (figuratively speaking) so I’m available to look over your copy on a regular basis.
For example, you can book me for 1, 3, or 6 hours a month to look over things like your social media posts, emails, blog articles, sales pages, membership content, and more.
- Budgeted expense (no surprise charges)
- Knowing I’ll be available to do the work for you
- Confidence in knowing your copy looks good
If you’re interested in setting up a retainer package, email me at kari (at) lovedoesthat.org. We’ll craft an agreement that works for both of us!